This article will answer your question such as:
- How to create Amazon Professional Seller Account
- How to sell on Amazon using Shopify
- How to use Shopify account to sell on Amazon
- How to connect Amazon and Shopify account
- How to source product for Shopify account
Table Of Content
- Why you should sell on Amazon
- From where to source product for you Shopify account
- How to sell on Amazon using Shopify account
- How to promote your Amazon product
Why You Should Sell On Amazon?
- It is biggest online sales channel for an online retailer, with over 300 million active user and 103 million Prime member.
- Additional Stream of revenue.
- It is a recognized and trusted brand.
From Where To Source Product For Your Shopify Account
If you want to sell on Amazon using Shopify then you should have a source from where you can list your product in Shopify.
10 Source Of Listing Product On Shopify
- Creative Hub
- Lulu Express
How To Sell On Amazon Using Shopify?
1. Choose What To Sell On Amazon
- Private Label Fake Eyelashes
- Private Label Hair Loss Serum
- Private Label Lip Gloss
- Private Label Watches
- Private Label Fashion
- Private Label Children’s Clothing
2. Does Your Store Meet All The Requirement To Use Amazon Sales Channel
Make sure that you are eligible to sell on Amazon Marketplace. Eligible merchants sell products in one of the supported categories.
Shopify curently supports the following Amazon category:
- Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry
- Arts, Crafts & Sewing
- Home & Kitchen
- Patio, Lawn & Garden
- Sport & Outdoors
- Health & Household
- Toys & Games
- Beauty & Personal Care
3. Create an Amazon Seller Account
Create an Amazon Professional Seller account. Go to Amazon Services and click Start Selling. Continue completing the account setup.
After completing the setup, select the product category and apply for Amazon approval
4. Connect Your Amazon Sales Account To Your Shopify Account.
After creating Amazon Professional Seller account, connect your Amazon sales account with your shopify account. Follow the steps below to connect:
Go to your Shopify account
- Click the “+” button next to Sales Channels.
- In the Amazon by Shopify section, click Learn more
- Next, click Add channel to confirm
- On the the last page, click Connect to Amazon.
Follow the prompts to allow information to be shared between your Shopify and Amazon Seller account
5. Create Amazon Listing For Your Products.
Under sales channel, you’ll see Amazon listed, click on it. Next, click the create listing button. Afterwards, you’ll want to click Select Product. There will be two options to choose from. As a ‘Dropshipper’ and ‘This product is made by another brand’, you should click the lower option ‘This product is made by another brand.’ Choosing this option will allow you to search for the AliExpress product to become an additional seller. After finding the product you sell, click Select. Lastly, you’ll need to select Publish. And repeat the process for each item.
Also read: Sonam kapoor Get Troll By Her Husband
6. Set Your Inventory Tracking Policy.
For each Amazon listing you have the option to use your store’s inventory setting. There are two option to set inventory, they are
- Use Shopify inventory settings – When this option is selected, Shopify will automatically update your Amazon listing to match your Shopify inventory.
- Manually manage inventory – If you need to track your inventory manually, you can choose not to have Shopify track inventory. With this option selected, Shopify will make sure that your product is always available for purchase on Amazon by setting its inventory to 100 in Amazon Seller Central.
How To Promote Your Amazon Product
Most importantly, how to send traffic for your Amazon product? How to promote your Amazon product? How easily trigger those customer who are most likely to buy?
There are various way to generate fast convertible traffic. We will discuss how to promote Amazon product in our next article. Stay Tune, Stay Updated