In this global pandemic, every country in under lockdown. India is under lockdown from last 100+ days. During this days we have lost many people due to Coronavirus, gas leakage, accident, flood, earthquake and many more. Among them we have lost many Bollywood legends, below are the list:
1. Irfan Khan: He was undoubtedly one of the finest actors, who our Indian film fraternity has lost recently. The 53 year old actor breathed his last breathe on 29th of April at Mumbai’s Kokilaben Hospital. The actor was suffering from neuroendocrine tumour since 2018. The actor passed away on 3.35pm of 29th April due to colon infection.
2. Rishi Kapoor: Bollywood lost another gem of Indian cinema, Rishi Kapoor on 30th April. He passed away at the Sir H N Reliance Foundation Hospital. This veteran actor of Bollywood was suffering from leukaemia since 2018 and was getting treatment at New York. Rishi Kapoor was admitted to hospital due to his severe breathing problem and he passed away at the hospital because of leukaemia.
3. Wajid Khan: The younger brother in the music composer duo Sajid-Wajid, was Wajid Khan. But unfortunately, this 42 year old singer and composer has passed away. The singer and composer, Wajid Khan was admitted to Surana Hospital at Mumbai where he breathed his last breathe. Wajid Khan passed away because of the contagious virus, on 1st June. He recently had a kidney transplant too.
4. Mohit Baghel: Young bollywood actor Mohit Baghel passed away on the morning of 23rd of May, at his home town, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh. The actor was suffering from the deadly disease, cancer for around six months. He was getting treatment from the AIIMS at Delhi. The actor was very young and worked with Salman Khan in his movie Ready. He has also worked in other Bollywood movies.
5. Sachin Kumar: Television actor Sachin Kumar, who has acted in famous TV serial ‘Kahaani GharGharKii’, has passed away on 15th of May. Sachin Kumar was the cousin of Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar. And he lost his life due to a cardiac arrest. This 42 year old actor, chose his passion, photography, as his profession in later years.
6. Shafiq Ansari: Famous television actor, Shafiq Ansari left for his heavenly abode on the 10th of May. This 52 year old actor breathed his last breathe at Mumbai. He was suffering from cancer for more than a year.
Also Read: Sell On Amazon Using Shopify in 2020
7. Yogesh Kaur: On 29th of May, prominent lyricist of Bollywood songs, Yogesh Kaur, bade a good bye to Indian cinema and to this world. The 77 year old lyricist gave Bollywood, many memorable songs that the Indian cinema will cherish forever.
8. Sai Gunderwar: This Bollywood actor had appeared in movies like PK, Rock On and many more. Sai Gundewar passed away on 10th May at USA. As per reports, this talented actor was suffering from Brain cancer for the past one year and it took his life.
9. Manmeet Grewal: 32 year old Television actor Manmeet Grewal took his own life on 16th of May at his own home in Navi Mumbai. As the shootings were all closed, the actor was suffering from financial crisis and so he preferred to took his own life.
10. Ratnakar Ramkrushna Matkari: Marathi writer and movie and play producer and director, Ratnakar Ramkrushna Matkari passed away on 17th of May. This talented 81 year old filmmaker left for his heavenly abode after getting diagnosed positive.